Crossroads Environmental Consultants, Inc. is a nationally certified environmental consulting firm dedicated to quality service in a timely fashion. Throughout the more than twenty years in the field of Environmental and Biological Science, and over 10 years as a firm, our professionals have maintained a strong dedication to the industry as well as scientific research. We have grown into a successful environmental consulting firm providing services in the domestic United States and Caribbean.
With the broad range of professional expertise at Crossroads, we offer fast answers with innovative and cost-effective solutions to complex environmental issues. Whether it is providing due diligence or ushering a project through the maze of multi-jurisdictional environmental regulations, our staff has delivered responsive, thorough and successful results. Crossroads understands their primary role in on-going relationships is to understand and implement the client's objectives. The combination of understanding the task order objectives at hand, coupled with the knowledge and ability to work through technical and regulatory challenges allows Crossroads Environmental to distinguish ourselves in the marketplace. From small commercial and large master planned site issues to State and Federal research or permitting initiatives, we continue to deliver well planned experimental studies, permit documents, NEPA information, and innovative solutions while exceeding the expectations of both private and public sector clients.
As a testament to its ability to perform at a high professional level, in January 2008, Crossroads Environmental was awarded a GSA Schedule for Environmental Services (Federal Supply Group 899; Class F999). GSA Contracting Number GS-10F-0105U quantifies Crossroads Environmental as a small business with a maximum order of $1,000,000 and a minimum order of $100.00. The GSA Schedule identifies Crossroads Environmental as a small business certified to be engaged for task orders under NAICS code #541620. This includes wetland permitting, Phase I assessments, indoor air quality, remediation, economic analysis, GIS mapping, secure facility review, NEPA documentation, Section 7 permitting, and more.
Crossroads offers a wide array of environmental and ecological services, including but not limited to:
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Wetland assessments, SHWE analysis, and jurisdictional delineation
- Wetland restoration and creation
- Wetland mitigation bank design and permitting
- Identification of native plant species and targeting, eradication, and control of exotic invasive species
- Habitat management, restoration mapping, planting, maintenance, and monitoring
- GIS Mapping
- Listed flora and fauna species surveys and habitat management planning, including FFWCC/USFWS coordination and relocation
- NEPA documentation
- Habitat conservation plans
- Field & Laboratory research of regional population studies, food service practices, emissions, and underground contamination
- Local government Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code review
- ASTM E 1527-13 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- NPDES Monitoring
- Gopher Tortoise Relocation Services